Welcome to the LAC Academy - A Professional Learning Community and Institute for the Continuing Education of Adult Literacy Educators.
We are happy to have you join us as part of our growing Community of Practice at the LAC Academy!
All LAC Academy programs are blended models, incorporating both off- and online learning environments. Throughout your program, your cohort will meet in-person at the times specified for your course. This online forum is where you will complete the majority of the work in your courses, including:
- Engaging in discussions about the material and concepts covered
- Providing and receiving support from your peers and instructors
- Accessing resources and assignments
- Submitting completed assignments
Assignments and resources can be accessed through your course portal (links below). Although there are deadlines for assignments, you can complete the work on your own time, at your own pace. Consequently, students will be interacting with one another asynchronously, and often will be using the website at different times.
- From the course list below, please select the course for which you are registered.
- Please read your course’s Welcome section, this will provide further instruction as to how interact within your specific course